Recent Posts by

Enforcing Foreign Judgments in California

Foreign Judgments may be enforced in California in the same manner as California judgments. However, before a foreign judgment may be enforced, it must be recognized by the California Courts. The procedure for recognition of the foreign judgment depends on whether the foreign judgment is classified as a sister state judgment or a foreign country Continue Reading
Read More 0

Recent Comments by

    No comments by yet.